Monday, September 16, 2013

Christmas Names

Hi everyone! So sorry I forgot to get on here yesterday and put the Christmas names! Lexi and I wandered around at Megan's house getting people to draw for us while I wrote them down. So here are the results (drum-roll...):
Emmy                       Tate
Daphne                      Sylvie
Caleb                         Maizy
Bronwyn                   Ryder
Asher                        Jon
Lily                            Ephraim
Samuel                      Lexi
Maizy                       Avary
Miles                        Maddie
Millie                       Cole
Tommy                     Daphne
Grace                       Hazel
Cole                         Tommy
Tate                          Annie
Molly                       Emmy
Lucy                        Caleb
Maddie                    Lily
Isaac                        Miles
Clara                       Lucy
Nori                        Bronwyn
Ephraim                 Stori
Hazel                      Asher
Taylor                    Clara
Jon                         Molly
Max                       Isaac
Levi                       Millie
Ryder                     Jack
Stori                      Nori
Sylvie                   Taylor
Lexi                   Max
Annie                  Sam
Avary                 Grace
Jack                   Levi
Please make sure each of your children is accounted for in each column.
Well I took the day off to get my yard work and canning done so I better get back to it! Love you all!
Aleisa



1 comment:

  1. this is kristie. Thanks so much! My kids love the cousin exchange so much! Are you listening to Christmas music yet?:)

    ReplyDelete