Sunday, September 8, 2013

It has been forever since you have heard from the Durst's. I am so bad i always get on to hear what everyone is up to and then I am not motivated to write.... Sorry! I will do better. In stead of trying to catch up i will just start with what is happening now :)
 Friday Night Lights have begun! Cole received a new position in football this year, he is tight end, and pretty much played the whole game. he is getting really good.


 

 


 

 

 

We went camping at Suttle Lake Labor Day weekend. We almost didn't go and i am so glad we did. we went with 4 other families, and had to whole beach side to ourselves. Our campsite went right down to the water and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. (photos courtesy of Molly :) We had 2 ski boats 3 kyaks, and 1 canoe. and 21 kids! it was SOOO fun.

 Grace joined cross country this year and this was her first meet. she ran in the novice since it was her first race and there were over 200 girls. (can you find her???) the whole event had over 1000 kids it was pretty cool.
 And Soccer has begun.... so that means for the Durst's- sports Monday thru Saturday. It is the only season we do this. but it is absolutely crazy!!!
And we can't forget the BIG 50 miler that Scott and Cole went on. They survived and actually had a good time.
I started work 2 weeks ago and it is totally different than last year. really low key. I am a IA for the reading and Intervention program 3hrs. a day. So I can actually get things done. We went into Bauman Farms yesterday and she asked my ears were burning, they had just been talking about me and wanted to hire me full time.... I had to tell them i got a job at the school. I would love to work there,  it is one of my favorite places but you have to work weekends and don't get off till 5 or 6. That doesn't work for me right now...

I wish we could be there for Sylvie's big day. she will almost be a year old when we see her... And Cute little Ryder oh my goodness!! I just want to squish him. I am so glad some of you are still having babies. :)
Well i promise to get better at writing!
I love you all, and miss you!
The Durst's  

3 comments:

  1. So fun to see all of the pictures of your busy life! I'm glad your job isn't quite so stressful this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly!! Excellent pictures!! Seriously, loved them all! Looks like so much fun! You guys sound way busy busy! I really wish we lived closer so we could watch all the fun sports your kids play!

    ReplyDelete