Does this count for last Sunday and this Sunday.) Our October has already been going so fast and I cant believe the holidays are here. We are excited to have all the fall colors and the smell in the air, but kind of jealous of a couple of you(Ty, Corey) that you get nice mild winters to be outside while we are all shut ins. I guess if its like last years winter, we cant complain. I don't know what it is about Texas, but we really miss it, and may find ourselves back there someday. :-) Astrid and Sophie are recovering from there great experience of getting hit by a truck while preparing a package in the post office. We made our semi annual trip to Palisades and Thayne to see dads grave site on General Conference Sunday and got some great pictures thanks to our nice camera that came with our brother-in-law Dan. :-) Amanda is loving being a teacher, and is getting into a groove of teaching and is wonderful at it all and such a hard worker. I know, everyone still wonders how I got her. :-) I finally got my associates from Utah State and am admitted for winter spring to BYU-I where I will be studying Occupational Health. I'm really excited about it and finally feel it is something that will really excite me in the job market when I finish. I went in and talked to the counselor, and I only have 4 semesters til I'm done. Alexia and Annie are loving school, and are doing well in it. Avary is still Avary. She is so crazy and we don't know where she comes from but are sure glad we have her in our family. Jack is talking more everyday and talking in sentences. Amanda and I went to a murder mystery Halloween party at our friends last week and it was so fun because everyone that was there stayed in character the whole night. I highly recommend it to anyone. Its fun to read everyone's blog, and looks like everyone is doing great.
Mitch Maverick and Minnie Money
Our Murder Mystery Party
A mantle I just finished up
Our Palisades Star Valley trip
The trees in our yard changing colors
you guys definitely had the BEST costumes!! I can't get over how cute you guys look! Your kids look so so so cute at Palisades! it's a great tradition!
ReplyDeleteWhere in the world did you get those costumes?! TOO cute! Yay for updates!
ReplyDeleteI can't say it enough.....I love this blog!!! Such a great way to share our lives now that we're a little more "scattered".....:)
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes!!! how fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time at the party! Awesome costumes by the way :) It was good to read an update on your family.
ReplyDelete