Sunday, October 21, 2012

Havasu Happenings

My wife made me do the post for this week, so here it goes.  Not a whole lot happened this week.  The boys had football practice and games and I had a ridiculous 3 hour PD class for school.  I also came to the realization that I am extremely obese and so I started running again and am cutting out soda.  My goal is to get down to 185 but I would be happy to be out of the 200's.  215 lbs  is not a good look for me. My wife had a jewelry party on Thursday so the boys and I got Pizza and watched Star Wars on the projector in my classroom. My wife was released from Young Women's today and sustained and set apart as the Primary President.  She's a little overwhelmed, but she has some good counselors that will be a good help to her.  Levi lost the last bink we had for him about a week ago and has been binky-free since then. We figure if he's gone this long without one that it's probably time for us not to buy him anymore.  Now if we can just get him potty-trained.  

Well, that's about it for this week.  It's fun to read everyone's blogs.       

4 comments:

  1. Good job postin Ty! I think I'll take Jens advise and have Dan post next m week! Can't believe that Levi just stopped the binky in his own!! How nice is that?! :) and good job running and not drinking soda! You should have a conversation with Dan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is funny when you use the word "obese", you know not many people are secure enough to use that word! And Primary President?! Yay! That will be so fun! Just make sure you make your counselors do everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Kristie:) Wonderful calling Jen! You will be fabulous. Hopefully the sacrament meeting program has already been done? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, you will do a wonderful job! I was a little worried about you on Sat. night when I gave you the recioe... You didn't seem like yourself....now I know why :) Tyler, I hope you are hanging in there with the no soda thing....I am 3/12 weeks into my no "soda' adventure and feeling great....of course that included cutting out lots of treats besides....:)

    ReplyDelete