Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oregon Dursts

Nothing super exciting happened this week. Grace took her PSAT's which means she is getting closer to college ( which i really don't like!) Amanda you need to stay there at least one year while Grace is there!! :)  They no longer have a JV soccer team, they had to many injuries, 15 out of 30 for girls soccer were injured. Grace was out for a week for a pulled muscle and hurt knee. we think maybe they are training them a little hard!
Cole had his last home football game. I wish I could say they won, but the score was 0-65. ouch right!! i think he actually ended up liking football, so we will see if he plays next year.
Molly got to go to Great Wolf lodge which is a really big indoor water park in Washington for 2 days. she had a lot of fun until the make up homework came....
Tate"s soccer team won 4-3. the highlight of his week:)
Lucy had her first real friend sleepover party and the mom let me know they stayed up till 1:00 giggling. For some reason she hasn't dropped yet!
I have a week and a half of work left. It has been fun, but I am ready to get my house really clean and maybe get some grocery shopping done! I am having Costco withdrawals :)
Scott got to work in the rain this week, so I guess our fall is really here.

Grace and her friends in History 104

                                                           Voo Doo Donuts trip from last week

                                                        Cole's Voo Doo Doll Doughnut
                                                        Grace's Mustache Donut
The trees in our backyard are turning red 
Molly's Volleyball practice

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Especially the one of the trees with the red leaves! Miss being able to see that. How is your wrist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for vball, fall, and donuts!!! And I'm wondering how your wrist is also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, do tell about your wrist! So fun to hear about your family and see pictures! This is Kristie, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete