This week we went
from thinking it would be 2-3 months for a designer for the garage and upstairs
to finding one that will be coming in a week to get the measurements! Yay! Hope
he is a good one! We went to cut wood yesterday and Tommy got stung by a bee
twice! Today we had family pictures…kind of. The grass is in great focus but we
are not. The next ones that are in fact in focus Millie won’t smile. So we will
be trying again in a week or so. Maizy got put in the “gifted and talented”
program at school and had her first class and really liked it. She and one
other girl in her grade got the letter during class and interpreted it as being
pulled out for “special” classes, as in resource, so she wasn’t at all excited
until I explained that wasn’t the case.
How do I post things because it says that I am not an author on the blog? -Bridget
ReplyDeleteGorgeous family picture!! even if it's out of focus! The bench looks perfect and I NEED your dress!
ReplyDeleteYou need to show some of the pictures the horse came to be in! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and like Bridget, I am still just a "follower" not a contributor. Don't know how to go about fixing that?
ReplyDelete