Other than the snow, the only other exciting thing we did this week was on Monday. It was the presidential debate and we had friends over to watch with popcorn! ha. and then Dan's dad showed up to stay the night and then came his brothers! We ended up going for an ice cream run at 11 o'clock after one entertaining night!
Stori played, and had a 15 month check up, dan went to school and work, I worked, ran, and read Harry Potter. {There's a house elf named Kreacher, and every time I read his name I have to sing "Creature report, creature report..." from Octonauts!} :) But that's our week.
p.s. Congrats to the Havasu Christensen's!!!!
We are going to record her again today because she clearly got distracted with the mysterious cracker in her jacket! :) she also says dog, lion, bear, goose, and working on eagle and pig!
Most importantly, those are the cutest leggings I have ever seen. I'm wondering how they would look on me! Probably fabulous :) She has so many animal sounds I can't wait to hear them this weekend!
ReplyDeletei can't believe all the snow!!!! and how big Stori is getting!!Soo Cute! 15 months- wow
ReplyDeleteThat was from Bridget, i don't know why it always says christensen clan
DeleteStori seems to find the snow intriguing :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat did Stori think of the snow? Did she like it? I agree with Megan- very cute leggings!!
ReplyDelete