Sunday, October 28, 2012

This week had a little more going on.....I got my new glasses, and the reviews seem a little mixed. or maybe not mixed at all....maybe an old lady and nerd glasses don't mix so well.....:)  I had to speak in sacrament meeting today.  Certainly glad that is over....for some reason things weren't clicking, so at 11:00 last night, I started over....I might be ready for a nap ;)  And then of course, the best news....Tyler and Jen's news of a future starting lineup!   Love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mom, we need a picture of you in your new glasses!! Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were getting new glasses! What did your BFF Cheyenne think about them? I hope you don't have company because when you have company and need a nap you just close your eyes mid sentence and make the people you are with feel just a little uncomfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- you need to post a picture of your new look! Maybe Mel can take one next time she's there :)

    ReplyDelete