Monday, October 22, 2012

We don't get on the computer on Sunday's, so I will have to post on Saturdays or Mondays   This past week went really fast, especially since i posted only a few days ago.  Amanda is still working like crazy, and loving teaching.  She cant believe she gets paid for doing something she loves soo much.  I spend 6 hours in church every Sunday as part of my calling as Executive Secretary.  The kids have been playing with neighbor friends a lot and the new principles kids are really good kids, and we like when our kids want to play with them.  We got all the kids Halloween costumes ready for Halloween.  I keep forgetting to get the jump drive from Amanda to put some of our new fall pictures on here.  Bridget, I'm jealous that you get to go to Costco.  I have to settle for Sam's club, and it's not the same at all.  We are getting lots of rain today, and snow in the forecast. yuck!!  Glad to hear that everyone is doing well, and continue to love reading all the posts


                                                            Avarys soccer team this year
                                                            Lexi and Annie's first day of school
Amanda and Jack hanging out on our camping trip

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures :) It's always nice when you love your job- makes it a lot easier to go to work! Snow? Ya- don't miss that at all- especially driving on icy roads and having to scrape the windshield. A little jealous of the trees with their leaves chainging colors though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kristie---I agree with Jen. Miss the cool evenings and the beautiful leaves. But pretty excited to spend the next 6 months outside. If only our backyard from Idaho could be transported here. There is nothing planted back there but grass. So boring:) Glad you love your job Amanda. I've been wondering how it's going. I knew you'd be great at it! And Josh, way to go with school. We're super happy for you and proud too. We'll figure out a good face time thing soon I'm sure. The girls are dying to see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite sad how much I learn about the Rigby Christensens on this blog... ( they do live just a few minutes away after all) But one more reason why it is sooo good! Now if only we could convince my firstborn to join in on the fun.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, next weekend when you're here you could come over and help me figure out WHY (and you have no idea how much I want to swear right now) I CAN'T POST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is about the cutest picture of Jack ever! Executive Secretary! I bet you have a lot of people dodging your calls! :)

    ReplyDelete