Sunday, February 10, 2013

February means spring can't be far away?

Hello my family!  We have been busy at work,  some weddings and Valentine's Day coming up.  Chris told me that the sales from last year more than doubled from the year before and the sales for Dec more than doubled from last year.  No wonder December was so overwhelming!  Things are going to have to change....there is no way we can keep up.

I forgot to tell you last week that I talked to Kirk and Dannette. They are spending the winter in Puerto Vallarta.  They rented out their home in Lake Havasu City for the year, so they had to find some place to go.   Sad huh! ;)  They also had some exciting news...they have been called as the public affairs directors for Star Valley....which means they will be in charge of everything to do with the new temple.   They are thrilled!  What a great opportunity!

I finally got so tired of listening to my pump kick on, that I gave in and called a plumber.  I had four leaky faucets, a toilet that kept "running", plus a shower that leaked (you all remember that), a drain that didn't work...was that all?  Well, now my pump is no longer kicking off and on every few minutes.... I have two new faucets, one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and everything is working!  Hooray!

This weekend Melanie, Dan, Astoria, and I went to Clarkston for the critically acclaimed Peter Pan.  It was really cute.  Maizy, Asher, Lily, and Sam were all stars!

Love to all of you!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your busy week! And your faucets are gorgeous!! Thanks for going to UT with us and for entertaining Stori for hours on the drive! :)

    ReplyDelete