What a crazy week! I feel like I was rarely home--excited for this next week which promises to be a little more low-key. The highlight of the week was Peter Pan. It was also fun to have Mom, Dan, Mel and Stori here for it! :) There was a write-up in the paper about it today. Here's the link if you're interested:
http://news.hjnews.com/allaccess/article_514cbb92-732b-11e2-af2f-0019bb2963f4.html
You might (not sure because I already have an account) have to create an account to view it but it's free and then you never hear anything about it again. :)
Daphne returned from her FFA annual tour and got her picture (with her FFA chapter) in the paper in Washington. That link is here:
http://www.capitalpress.com/content/mw-Wash-FFA-Ag-Expo-Utah-020813-art
So fun stuff going on! :) Emmy was here again this weekend. It sure is fun to be seeing more of her! She and Daphne got in the mood to make cookies late last night and so we all stayed up too late messing around. I love times like that. Well, it won't be long before my family notices that I am breaking the rule that everyone has to watch the Sunday night movie (Asher's pick. Smurfs. Ugh.)
so I better wrap it up and work on looking like I've been there all along... :)
Love you all!
Thanks for feeding us on Friday! Stori loved playing with your children! I think she senses that they adore her! :) I do wish I would have known about this staying up late to make cookies business! I would have eaten the dough. Instead I stayed up til 1 waiting for a mouse trap to go off!
ReplyDelete