Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl...What Super Bowl?

So, last week didn't start off so great.....I tried backing out of my driveway at 6:30 A.M. on Monday morning and no could do....:)   We finally had a glimpse of  "real " winter......Lynne, sweetheart that she is, came down and helped me shovel one side of my driveway out.   As I was driving to work, I noticed that more than half of the vehicles on the road had snow blades on the front.  :)    It did, however, warm up a little.  We are no longer stuck in our sub zero weather pattern! 

Wade Ball had a knee replacement on Tuesday.  He seems to be doing really well!  Dorothy said that it is already easier for him to walk.

I was off work on Fri. and finally got a few things done that had been simmering on the back burner  ( I sound like such an old lady  lol  )  Those tires did need rotating!  Melanie and Stori came to meet me and we did some pretty serious window shopping!  Turned out to be a really fun day.  It was  hard to watch Stori be so sad about telling the little kitty piano that played all of the notes in little meows  goodbye.....it even had a microphone.....what kind of mom could pass that up?

Yesterday was a fun day.  I got to share in all of the events of Shyenne Ellsworth's wedding.  A really special day!  Chris did all of the catering for the luncheon as well as the the reception, so it made for a busy week at work also.

Love to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. That Lynne really is a nice lady! And so is Stori's mom! :) I had to say no to that kitty for 2 reasons; It was $27, and, and, and..... i knew there was another reason! :) Thanks for shopping with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of Lynn, glad to know she has your back! I downloaded that book you told me about and am going to start reading it today!

    ReplyDelete