Sunday, February 17, 2013

just the usual...

... minus that cool story we wrote.

Dear Stori,
We have something very exciting to tell you. You are going to be a...
Because....

Oh but Stori, don't be sad!! We will still love you sooooooo much!!!


There. That is much better! You are going to be such an amazing older sister! 

The end.

Well, there you have it! We were going to tell everyone at Christmas because we had already had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat, but I was only 6 weeks along. 
I'm sure most of you knew this was coming already, but we tried to be like Ty and Jen and wait until we knew the gender. Sadly, at the last dr visit they said it would still be 6 weeks because of the way my appointments lined up. LAME. I could pay to find out right now but that won't be happening.  :)
currently 14 weeks-ish and due Aug 20. (store was due july 20). Also, like with Stori, I am measuring almost a week ahead but they'll keep the 20th as my due date. 
 Spider Ryder and Baby Rad 2 will only be 5 months apart! YAY!

Also, we had a Valentines date last night with a few of our closest friends. It was sooo much fun! Thanks mother for watching the stinky cheese! we saw warm bodies for part of the date---dan like it, i didn't.  All the girls got ready together at Haily's house,wore bright red lipstick and got all dressed up. It was kind of like a high school dance without the dresses, which was what we were going for! :) We also watched Skyfall on valentines day at home and both really liked that one. I love my little family of 3 and my huge family of 47+ :) and I'm done now.

4 comments:

  1. I loved having this sweet "story" delivered to me in person by little Stori....she and her mom stopped by the shop on Valentines's Day.....so happy about the news! You forgot to post the picture of Stori kissing the horse :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! We are sooooo excited for you guys!!! and for Spider Ryder to have a cousin close to his age! Wish you were due while we'll be there visiting so we could see him/her in person :(

    Love the cute little story you wrote.... and the pictures :)

    Tyler says he's had a feeling you were pregnant for a while....guess he was right! :) Hope you're feeling well and not too sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! We are so excited for you! What great news! You are good secret keepers. Such cute pictures and a fun way to announce. And we are sad we won't be there to see Baby Rad 2 in August also. But, Corey is wondering if you'll be living in Dallas for law school by then. Just checking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this is the kind of thing you post when I am sick and in bed all day and forget all about the blog! Rude! Sosososo excited for you and to meet the new little sweetie on my anniversary! :) Hooray for nieces and nephews! I love that our family continues to grow even though I am done contributing! :)

    ReplyDelete