Sunday, February 17, 2013

you may feel a little deja vu

Yes, this post might sound a little familiar......but, I hate to not post, so here goes.  The past week was really busy at The Caramel Tree...( what did I tell you? )  I worked every day , including 5 hrs. on Sat.....(didn't get my garage cleaned again!  :(  )  Wednesday we worked until after midnight,  (16 1/2 hrs)  then had to be to be to work by 6:00 AM on Thursday .  So, by the time I got to bed and to sleep, I only had 3 hours of sleep.  Thursday was a 12 hour day!  It was a fun day, though, because Melanie and Stori came in with their exciting news....:)  We thought Friday would be really slow, but it seems people still didn't have their fill of sweets.  We had two people come in before 10:00   (our usual opening time), and that continued until 6:30 which is 1/2 hour after time to close......Did I mention that I am a little old for this sort of fun?  (  actually, I am just fine....so not that old I guess   :)   )

Another bit of "exciting" news....I haven't noticed my pump kicking on all week!   That gives me such great peace of mind!!!  Well, so much for all the boring news.....and, that is actually all that I have. 

Life could definitely be worse!

I tell you this all of the time, but, I just love Sunday afternoon when I can read about your lives....my heart just swells with love for each of you!  ( corny, but oh so true  :)  )

Have a wonderful week, and remember that I love you all so very much!

P.S.   I love the sunshine   :)

2 comments:

  1. Well you are in luck mommy dearest for we have plenty of it here for you when you come in a few weeks. The little one are very excited for you to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love reading all of the posts too. Family is so important and we love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete