Afterwards they went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and one of the guys completed the 12-Wing Challenge where he had to eat 12 of the spiciest wings on the menu in 6 minutes. The sauce on these wings is 50 times hotter than a jalepeño pepper and he wasn't allowed to drink, use a napkin, or touch his face during the six minutes, and he was actually able to complete the challenge! Tyler said it was a great way to end the wrestling season. On the way home they ended up having to drive through a blizzard. Who would have thought that would happen here?! He said it made him realize how much he doesn't miss being cold.
| This is a picture of the Senior wrestlers, their parents, and the coaches on Senior Night last week. |
On Thursday there was a science fair that both of the older boys had projects in, so we went to check it out. Jon did an egg drop with eggs wrapped in different materials. The experiment was to see which padding protected the eggs the best. The egg with one whole roll of toilet paper wrapped around it and the egg wrapped in a newspaper proved to be the best protected, while the egg wrapped in foam padding didn't have quite as good of results :) Taylor put together a project with a couple other kids in his class. It was a chemical reaction project that used baking soda and vinegar (stinky!).
Yesterday I had a Paparazzi Open House so Tyler took the boys to the park for a little while. They had fun playing on the playground, throwing rocks into the lake, and chasing the seagulls.
We were excited to make plans yesterday with Grandma Faylene and my parents for when they are coming to see us and little Spider Ryder in March. It will be fun to have some family here for a visit again :)

I am so excited to come visit! It's great to finally have plans! Tyler's trip home from State wrestling sounded a little scary....Tyler should have offered to drive. :)
ReplyDeleteWish I was coming to visit!!!! One day, I promise! I LOVE that top right picture of the boys facing the lake. ADORABLE! And YAY for tyler being done with wrestling! I bet you are very glad! Hope you are feeling great! Can't wait to see little Spider Ryder.
ReplyDeleteP.S.I have a feeling Stori will be calling him Flynn Ryder! :)