Sunday, December 8, 2013
Christmastime is here!
Wow, Mom is quite the promoter! It got me to the blog today! But no, I have no big news. :) I love days like today! Clean house, Christmas everywhere, and no one working so we're all here together. Today we celebrated Ken's birthday with his request--spaghetti and homemade german chocolate cake. Now we're watching the Christmas devotional! Our trip this last weekend we went to SLC--super fun and super cold. Not a lot going on with us except the busy-ness of the season. We've had quite the storm the last 24 hours! We had to call Daph at work and have her stay at a friend's house in Smithfield last night because the roads were so bad and still storming! Well, I'm missing the devotional so I better run! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Ken! Hope you had a great day :)
ReplyDelete