Well I am in Washington right now, so I am updating this on my phone! I didn't write the last 2 weeks, but I did update my personal blog---so at least I have it documented! :)
But we are freezing here, and didn't expect it aT all. We went to go feed some reindeer yesterday but that lasted about 2 minutes! And we tried to see Santa but it cost $7 just to sit on his lap, and $20 to take a picture. So we'll just go see him in Idaho---the land of the free santa's! :) we were suppose to go home tomorrow, but Dan is thinking about goin to Leavenworth tomorrow. It's a small little German town. But it's 3 hrs away so we'll see....
I don't think we have much else that happened... We decorated moms trees and went to look at Christmas lights, but that's about as exciting as it gets! Hopefully ill have more next week! And pictures too! :)
Love you all
It sounds like it's cold everywhere!! Travel home safe!!
ReplyDelete