Sunday, December 15, 2013

Party, Party, Party!

We’ve been partying a lot this week!  Thursday night was our ward Relief Society Christmas Party, Friday morning was Max’s Preschool Christmas Party, Friday night I had a Paparazzi Party, and Saturday night was our Ward Christmas Party.  We have one more Christmas party this coming Friday night that a few of my friends and I are hosting.  It’s a White Elephant Gift Exchange and Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest J  We invited a bunch of couples in our ward so it should be fun!   
Wednesday Tyler had a wrestling meet in Phoenix.  They went 0 and 3- losing one of the matches by only 1 point.  Tyler said it was good to see what they needed to work on. 

Tonight Taylor and I went to a Christmas Music and Spoken Word presentation that our ward and the other ward here in Lake Havasu put together.  It was really nice and helped to set the tone for Christmas.  

My sister, Melanie, and her family are coming on Saturday and will be here for a couple days before they head to Phoenix for Christmas.  We are excited for visitors J 

Tyler and I were finally able to find some time lastnight to go and do a little Christmas shopping.  It was good to get some of it done. Hopefully we’ll be able to get the rest done before Christmas- haha!  Can’t believe it’s only a little over a week away!! 

Taylor and Jon leave on Sunday to head to CA for Christmas L We will miss them, but I’m sure they will have an enjoyable time. 

Ryder is 9 months old today!  It doesn’t seem like it can possibly be that long ago when he was born.  Wasn’t it just the other day?! 


Well, I think that’s about it for now.  We miss everyone so much and hope you all have a great week!

 Ryder- 9 months old

2 comments:

  1. You forgot about moms fake Christmas Eve party this Saturday!!! :)
    And are you kidding me with that cute little Santa!! Does he have 2 teeth on the bottom!!! He is so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kristie. Ryder is so adorable! I can't believe he's growing up so fast! Hope your Christmas is wonderful. How fun to have visitors. Enjoy your sister while she's there!

    ReplyDelete