So here is what we have been up to.
On T-Day, with all 12 children and 6 adults we had in the house, (Kristie's brother's Justin and Tracen brought their families to us) we put the kiddos to bed and then hung out for a couple more hours. When we went to lock up, Kristie found that it was raining IN the garage. The upstairs toilet had been plugged and was still running. The carpet was soaked and the drywall in the garage and some in the master bath were also soaked. We spent the next week listening to six industrial strength fans and one dehumidifier roaring in our home. The good news is even though the home owner has insurance, our realtor put in the lease that it would be our responsibility to fix. I'm going to punch him in the neck if I see him again, so that will be fun.
We had a great ice storm come through. It was really cold and everything froze. Some of the most beautiful trees are now bowing down to the ground and breaking. It is sad. School was cancelled and I could't go to work on Friday.
We are still trying to get our house plans finalized, but it seems more important to us than it does to the designer who is taking his sweet time. He's a nice guy, but I don't think he knows what a hurry we are in to get started. We are wanting to start in January. We need to be done by September 1.
I'm sure there is more to say, but I can't think it right now. I put up the evenings textings so that Mom could see what she started. :)








Awww I started the mass text and didn't get any of them....how does that work :(
ReplyDeleteIts because Josh took the next step after me.
ReplyDeleteHe's new to this.
Those texts are pretty funny :) I only saw a few on Tyler's phone and had no idea it went on THAT long! haha! Fun :) That's sad about the leak in your house. Is that Trecin's baby girl? She is soooo cute!!
ReplyDelete