Sunday, December 15, 2013

not so RAD

Well we got back from Washington on Tuesday night around midnight. Dan's camera was stolen. Talk about lame right?! I updated the whole story on my blog. My fingers and brain can't type it again. Just know that we are sad and very much missing our camera. Especially with Christmas just around the corner.  :(
Dan started his application for Law School (finally) :) and worked lot's to make up for being gone for a week.
The girls and I played at Arctic Circle and spent a lot of time watching Christmas movies.
I haven't ran since Thanksgiving.
I've had lot's of ice cream
I'm not pregnant
and I love my little family.
That's about all I have to write. Oh and Sylvie goes back to the Dr. on wednesday to see what that lump on her neck is! Hopefully I can update with good news next week! Love you all and see some of you really soon for Fake Christmas Eve!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is Kristie. So so sorry about the camera incident. Even if it could've been worse, it's still kind of already worse:( Post soon about the lump on Sylvie's neck. We need to see her if you don't mind driving down. Maybe for New Years or something;)?

    ReplyDelete