Sunday, December 22, 2013

Surviving the Christmas craziness.......

I need to get to bed..... just two days left!   I just might make it!  Our Christmas party was the smallest to date.  Aleisa and her family ended up not coming.  Wade and Dorothy didn't come.  ( Wade had his other knee replaced)  We did have two new attendees...  Becky and Mike Solano.  It was fun to have them come.

Highlight of the evening for me was when I received the adorable necklace with the little charms representing each family!  How fun!  Thank you everyone!   I love you all so very much!   Short post, I realize, but must get some sleep.

I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas!  May you continue to live your lives in a positive manner.  XOXO

1 comment:

  1. This is Kristie. We missed being at the Christmas Eve party so much. We hope you get some much needed rest in a few days. We're always praying for you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete