Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter is here!

We have snow and freezing  temps.......it must be winter.  No one posted on the blog last week.  How sad is that!  I really love how connected I feel to everyone when I can read about your lives, and see a few pictures.  I certainly hope everyone can find a minute or two to post an update.

Thanksgiving weekend was fun at the Arnold's!  The time did go by way too fast.  I rode down with Josh and Amanda on Wed. morning and came home with Melanie and Dan on Sunday.  Mel, Dan and Stori helped me decorate my trees!  I don't have any other decorating done , but at least it feels a little festive around here!

I survived my first week (80 hrs ) of Dec. at work.  It makes such a huge difference with all of the upgrades and expanded space!  We can get so much more done!

Love to all of you!    XOXOXO


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tate!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Mom. You got the posts up. We miss you this time of year. We would like to know when to plan on seeing you next. Check your availability and let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! Thank you so much for the early Christmas Gift! We love being able to add to the Nativity set :)

    ReplyDelete