Only 3 weeks now until little Spider Ryder is due! I guess I should probably pull out all the baby clothes and get them washed AND get my hospital bag packed- just in case this little boy decides to come early.
Tyler and I were invited to a couple's Valentine's Day party hosted by some friends of ours from church. It was a lot of fun and we got to know a few couples in our ward a little better including our Bishop and his wife :) We played the Newlywed Game and Tyler and I came in 2nd place by one point! It was a lot of fun!
Our kitchen table has been getting smaller and smaller as we've added more little ones to our family. It's really taken a beating with the two crazy little boys, so yesterday we bought a new (to us) dining set that we got a really good deal on. The couple we bought it from is moving to Austin, TX and they weren't going to be able to fit it on their moving truck- lucky us!
We also bought some of these....... which we'll be rationing out over the next month or so. YUM!
Taylor went to a Stake Youth Game Night last night and said he had a really good time! I'm so glad that he's enjoying being a Deacon :)
Levi and I caught some sort of cold/flu bug early this week. He's feeling better now, but I still have a head cold/sinus pressure. Hopefully it goes away soon! It seems like since the beginning of the year at least one of us has been sick on any given day. Will we all ever be well again??????
We got a new Elder's Quorum presidency last week so Tyler was released as the 1st Counselor. One of the new counselors was a Primary Teacher, so it's pretty likely that the Primary President is going to snatch up Tyler to replace our lost teacher :)
Hope everyone has a good week!
Girls scout cookies already!? LUCKY! That valentines date sounds like so much fun! Wasn't too awkward playing that with your Bishop was it?! :) Did you guys end up selling your other retro table???
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about the retro table also...Man, enough sickness in your family....especially the mom...that's the worst!
ReplyDeleteI love the new table!
DeleteEven though it makes me a little sad, we are going to try to sell the retro table :( Hopefully someone will want it and give it a good home. Otherwise it's just going to sit in our garage and make it so we can't park in there!
ReplyDelete