Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sending you some spring!
Those are our daffodils. They will be in bloom in a couple of weeks! We actually hit *58 this week which was nice, but are averaging high *40's.
Things are going good for us here, keeping ourselves busy. I am still working everyday, at least through the 11th. i hope it continues. I am still working with the basic skills class, and i am kind of getting attached to those little kiddos. We did have a crazy incident this week. The girls i was helping at lunch didn't want the pizza, and before i knew it she had my hair and was pulling pretty hard and trying to bite me. the other little boy I had with us was laughing so hard. it was crazy. I need quicker responses. They really are sweet kids though.
Grace and Cole head to La Grande Thurs. - Sat for swim districts and i wish i could go. They will have fun. The other kids are having fun with scouts, activity days and YW.
We probably will watch maybe a 1/2 hr. of the super bowl, that's just how we roll. We have a court of honor tonight we have to go to :} 
I hope you all  have a GREAT week!
Love Bridget

3 comments:

  1. I think "keeping ourselves busy" is a pretty big understatement! Your life sounds crazy busy! Glad everyone is doing well. We miss you guys! I still have a foot or two of snow so it will be a while till I start driving your husband crazy with phone calls and questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the little glimpse of spring. :) I'm glad you love woring with the kids....I'm pretty sure they love you too. :) Hope it continues !

    ReplyDelete