Sunday, February 23, 2014

Busy Week

Tyler made a yummy dinner today and it’s almost ready, so I’m going to keep this short.   We had a busy week this past week, and I thought we were all getting better and that this last bout of sickness was well on its way out, but Levi is running a fever again tonight! L  Ugh!!  Hopefully it doesn’t go through the whole family again!  We can’t seem to stay well!

Tyler left Thursday after school for the state wrestling tournament and got home late lastnight.  One of our guys placed fourth, so that was good!  A few months ago I signed up to have a Paparazzi booth at an expo in Kingman (about 45 min. away), so I had that all day yesterday.  Tyler was supposed to be home to watch the kids, but since they had to postpone sectionals a couple weeks ago that moved state to this weekend.  Anyway,  I tried all week to find someone to come stay with the kids, but could not find anyone!  So- yesterday was Taylor’s first time babysitting the kids for more than a couple hours!  He did great!  I was worried that Ryder would give him trouble, but he said Ryder was the best out of them all!  

We had a Blue & Gold cub scout activity on Thursday night and both Taylor and Jon received their Arrow of Light awards.  Taylor earned his a long time ago, but we never got a ceremony put together for him and Jon earned his back in October of last year.  It was a neat ceremony and it's good to finally have it done :) 

We are excited for the Gilbert Temple Dedication next week!  I’ve never attended a dedication before.  I think it is so cool that they can broadcast things like this so more people can experience it.  We wanted to go to the Open House, but we’ve been sick this past month and weren’t able to make it. 


Well, that’s about it for us.  We hope everyone else is well and that you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. We keep passing around sicknesses too! It seems like as soon as one thing makes its way through the family, a new one starts! Hope this new one doesn't strike you all and you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Taylor and Jon! I am so sorry that your family has been sick so much.... shouldn't you all be immune to pretty much everything before long? ;) Melanie pointed out how you babysit for everyone no matter what (even when you are too sick to take care of yourself) but when you need someone there is no one!

    ReplyDelete