Despite what Mom says, Dan actually loves living here! He thinks Mom is one of his favorite people and has told me that many times! (and says she's the best cook he knows.... he must have forgoton about me when he said that ;) ).
Last Friday Dan and I had to return some things to our old apartment and when we turned on the road to go there Stori got soooo excited and said, "WE'RE GOING TO STORI'S HOUSE!" I had to remind her that another family get's to live there now but she just cried when Dan ran the things up to the apartment. She was fine once we were out of sight, but it still broke my heart a little. We took her over to the Craze to let her play for about 2 hours and she loved it. She made a good little friend that took her around the big tunnels and jump in the bouncy house with. She also informed me that her name is now Elsa. She told the girl that that was her name after the girl couldn't understand Stori telling her that her name is"Astoria Rose Radford." I'd rather be Anna, but whatever.
![]() |
| I will never stop loving the picture on the bottom right! Hahahhahaha Oh Dan! |
I guess I should put on here for the record that Dan got into the U of I for Law School. I know you guys already know, but it's fun to write again! :)
Well, that's about all for today. I have an extremely boring life compared to all of your adventures! :)
Love you all!
P.S. Stori absolutely LOVES "Sunday Church Day." on Saturday we were singing the "Saturday is a special day...." song and after we sang the line about shining our shoes, Stori improvised and said... "And we clean up our guns, so we don't have to work until Monday." hahaha that girl is a hoot. I made sure to make fun of SDR and then we had a good laugh. Being a mom so rocks!

HaHaHa!! That is hilarious- Stori saying and we clean our guns! So funny! I'm so glad you guys are in Lewisville again for a little while. When I think of the mother figure (that's what Tyler calls her sometimes- haha!) in that big 'ol house all by her lonesome it makes me sad. Glad you guys are there to give her a little company :)
ReplyDelete