Sunday, February 16, 2014

yes, its me

Yes, I do have time to write on the blog today. :)  We are enjoying our weekend in the sunshine in Vegas.  We enjoyed our Christmas at home and the kids seem to enjoy their gifts.  I think Amanda and I enjoy their gifts on long trips.  Never seen them so quiet as when they are all on their electronic devices.  We came down to Vegas on Thursday and are enjoying a little break from school and winter.  When we get home tomorrow I will be home for 2 days then head to DC for a workshop for Industrial Hygiene.  I am the president elect for the society, so I get all expenses paid trip.  I just found out that they also pay for my parking, taxi and food in the airport.  I'm way excited because I have tours scheduled for the mint, library of Congress and the Capitol.  Amanda is still really enjoying teaching at BYU-I, and we are excited that Grace will be heading our way in fall.  Here are a few pics that catch us up a little.  We do enjoy reading the blog and feel a little guilty that we don't contribute, but not that guilty. :)
 This is what happens when the snow melts really fast.  This is Harwood elementary

 The kids loved putting on shorts and playing at the playground
 sporting their new flip flops in anticipation of summer coming sometime in Idaho
 Church in Las Vegas
 my hot wife and son
"the boys"



our kitchen floor


 
 living room and family room

 office

 the kids got a ride back from the farm from uncle Ken
Another of Amanda's great bday cakes for my adorable 6 year old

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! What fun changes to your house! I won't even recognize it!

    ReplyDelete