Sunday, February 23, 2014

Where did February go?

Time goes by so quickly......  Melanie commented about me not putting up my heart wreath.  I insisted that I would indeed put it up.  She just kept trying to get me to understand her point..... finally she just pointed out that Valentine's Day was already over.......   hahaha, well of course it is!  I am a little dingy sometimes.  And, not very good at keeping track of time!  :)

Almost all of our snow has melted!  The weather has still been kind of yucky, though.  It has been windy and overcast, almost feels and looks like..... November?  See, I do have a difficult time keeping track of the seasons!

Today was Alexia's tenth birthday.  Amanda invited us over for dinner.  It was a fun time.  Sadly, Josh wasn't there....he is on his way back from Washington DC.  Maybe he will report on that sometime in the near future.  :)

Love you all!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment