Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hello from Havasu

We got a swing set yesterday and Max and Levi are LOVING it!  I don’t know why it’s taken us this long to get one!  Little by little we’re trying to make our back-yard a little more appealing for the kids to play in.  I’m sure it can’t be too fun to play on a big flat sheet of gravel. 

Tyler’s big news is that the Wrestling team took Regionals last week!!  WooHoo!  As a first year head coach, this is quite a big accomplishment for him and he was very excited and proud of the team Pretty proud of him!


It’s been windy and cold here the past few days.  When it’s windy the older boys think its fun to take a big tarp out on the trampoline.  They each hang on to one side and let it blow in the wind while trying to hang on to it.  They said the wind was so strong yesterday that it knocked Max over!

Ryder is standing by himself more and more which means he’s falling more and more.  It seems like there’s not a day that goes by that he doesn’t get a new bump or bruise.  I guess that’s part of growing up.  Can’t believe he’s going to be ONE next month!! Crazy!!

Tyler and the boys are all watching the big game right now.  We decided to have cake bites as our Sunday treat, so I better go get them made for our half time snack J 


Hope everyone’s doing well!  We love and miss you all and are looking forward to summer when we can see everyone again!

2 comments:

  1. This is Kristie. Swing sets are the best! Ephraim got one for his birthday. It was so wonderful after the year of sadness as we left our Idaho swing set behind. :( And winter's the perfect time to get it for you! They can be outside lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seriously makes me sad that little Ryder is almost a year old. I'm getting excited for summer and everyone coming to visit. I am so excited for Tyler! :)

    ReplyDelete