Dan and I went on our first date since...I actually think it might have been last Valentines Day??? Hmm, that can't be right, but it just might be. We put the kids to bed and went to get or annual Valentines dinner ofThai food, in Rexburg, and then went to walmart and broulims! :) It was actually a lot of fun. We then went and said hi to our long lost friends that live in Rexburg still, and stayed at their house for a couple hours. It was a great night! Thanks for watching the kiddos Granny Faylene.
The other exciting news is that we started sleep training Sylvie June bug. We put her to bed without being swaddled and without her binky! I was also feeding her in the middle of the night and knew that she didn't actually need it but was now relying on it. So I also cut that out of her routine! It only took her one night and now she is sleeping 13 hours straight! High five!
Not much else happened this week---we are super boring.
My vball team is finally doing better now that we have a good setter.
Dan lost 2 more clients
Stori is adjusting well to granny's house
Sylvie is a rockstar eater/sleeper and turned 6 months on Valentines Day---post on my blog about that soon...
and we are all a big happy family!
P.S. We are all just wondering if it's summer yet??? We had some 50+ degree weather this week that melted most of the snow, and now the wind is blowing the rest of the snow away. I am anxious for some warm weather and tons of family to hang out with!
![]() |
| Stori loves her toy that daddy got her on their date. El Chupacabra |
![]() |
| I think she might have curly hair |
![]() |
| my heck i love her |
![]() |
| Sylvie LOVES stori's punzel. It replaced her binky and helps her sleep 13 hours straight |
![]() |
| Dan's dream came true! Stori woke up from her nap and asked to watch Star Wars. |
![]() | ||
at Original Thai. "I think I'm going to order R2 & D2..." good one SDR
|
| hahaha |
| LOVE HER! |






Love love love all these photos! The one of Stori watching Star Wars may be my favorite... :)
ReplyDeleteNope. Just looked at them all again. I have no favorite--they are all STINKIN CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLately when I see pictures of you I have to do a double take because I think it's Megan! Maybe it's the longer hair (which is very cute, by the way!) Your girls are soooo adorable! I am very jealous that Sylvie is sleeping through the night!! Ryder still wakes up 1-2 times a night to nurse for a few minutes and then falls back asleep. I have never been really good about sleep training our kids- I'm too afraid they will wake everyone else up when they cry!
ReplyDelete