Monday, December 10, 2012

Crazy Days At The Caramel Tree

Well, it's that time again.....I have been spending a lot of my time at the candy shop.....I put in 70 1\2 hours last week, and I didn't even work Wed....  Still two weeks to go :)   I can't think of anything to write,  I go in to work at 5:00 am or 6:00 am then work for 12 or 14 hours then go home. I got off at 5:30 tonight, thought I would come home and put my poor house in order.....nope.  Here I sit in front of the computer.  Maybe Wednesday...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should post your Christmas card! I wanna see it! You and Ken should go head to head to see who is working more these days! I bed it would be a close call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be plenty of time to put your house in order after the holidays. Just enjoy for now and know that six little terrors are coming in ONE WEEK to visit your home with destruction anyway.

    ReplyDelete