But other than the sickness we have been up to:
Having Christmas parties in Mom's ward (the pictures turned out great by the way) and our own Christmas party in our ward. Both were very fun even with a sickly child.
Dan has been doing homework like crazy this week for Finals week. Remember how he graduates from college next week?!? AND get's his braces of next week?!?!? YAY for both! He says he's more excited for the braces to come off, but I think he's just being a wimp! ;)
I would also like it to be known that I have made cookies 3 times this winter. I feel bad that just because Dan and I don't like cookies, Stori doesn't get any. Turns our she didn't care for any of them either. ah well, tomatoes it is!
Well, Stori just threw up again.... better go! :( Love you all!!! Can't wait to see everyone soon and get all the Christmas cards!
![]() |
| Beautiful Grandmother and grandkids. |
![]() |
| The day she got sick. She layed on me the entire night and is still doing it today. :( |
![]() |
| This is December 1st. Playing outside without socks or a coat and loving it!! (and her wearing all the ball fringe, ribbon, and rid rac from my craft). |



Poor Stori! That makes me SOOOOOOO sad! I hate it when they get sick like that! I So very love those Christmas pictures from the ward party! A-Dorable! Can't wait to see Dan with his new face! Can't wait to see you all!!!
ReplyDelete