Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Well, I better write on here before I feel the wrath of mom. :-) We hardly ever get on our computer, and if we get online, its usually on the iPad maybe I will try and add a blog from there next time. We are all trying to get ready for Christmas and its hard to believe its almost that time of year in Idaho without any snow on the ground. It has been bitter cold, so I guess that feels like winter time a little. We had the chance to go to Temple square last weekend and to the new city creek mall. We had a great time and the kids favorite part was of course staying in the hotel and going swimming. We enjoyed seeing the lights and just getting out of town for a weekend. when we lived in Texas it seemed like every month we would get out of town and go exploring. I'm excited to be starting school in January and I an finally see an end in sight. I'm really excited about the major I picked which is Occupational Health Science, and I got my books yesterday. We are so excited to see those who don't live close by this week and next and wish we could see the rest of you. Our kids are so excited for more cousins to come visit so they can play with them. They love being close to Stori and enjoy any chance they get to play with her. We have taken the extra time to hug our kids a little tighter each night since the horrible school shooting, and Lexi has been fascinated with it and has been watching probably too many news clips on it. We continue to pray for the families and are heartbroken at such a horrendous act of violence. Amanda finished grading the rest of her assignments today and has everything submitted, so has officially finished her first on campus semester and is so excited to meet the next group coming in January. she really enjoys teaching, and I think she does a wonderful job at it. I have bben so lucky to have such a woman in my life. I know I just got lucky :-) I hope everyone is doing great and we enjoy reading the posts and seeing the pics from everyone, The Idaho Christensen's with kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay you posted! And you have no excuse cause sometimes I write from my phone! ;) stori sure loves hanging out with your kids cause she feels like a celebrity! :) your SLC trip sounds fun too! And yay for byui!!!
ReplyDelete