Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Christmas time!

I can't believe it is almost Christmas... we had a busy last couple of weeks! 2 weeks ago we had our relief society dinner, and the presidency was in charge, it took a while, beside making the gifts for everyone. We had a live nativity which was really neat. Grace was a beautiful Mary and Cole was a handsome wise man. Diane went all out with the costumes they looked so great.  I am glad that week is over, I even had to talk in Sacrament meeting that Sunday. I really don"t like talking, but i thought i would be nice since it was Scott's month conducting.
Lucy had her 3rd grade music program she did a great job.
This past week i was busy getting presents wrapped before the kids got out of school. we had a friends day and made sugar cookies. grace and Cole are still swimming during Christmas beak. 8-10 every morning except Christmas and new years. they are getting in really good shape. Cole had his first snowboarding trip on Friday, and is still having a little trouble walking :)
I am soo thankful for this Christmas season and for the chance to celebrate the life of our Savior. I have enjoyed conversations with the kids, and holding them just a little tighter. I am so thankful for all of you and  i love hearing about your families every week.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, we will miss not being there with you!
We love you all!!
 


The Durst's

1 comment:

  1. Cole is so handsome with his new "stache" ! I would love to make some costumes for our Nativity like those....we have been collecting different fabrics....maybe one day! :)It was so fun talking to all of you on facetime! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete