Sunday, December 23, 2012

T'was the Week Before Christmas...........

It's been a busy week for us (as I'm sure it has been for everyone) getting things ready for Christmas.  Is Christmas Eve really tomorrow?!?!  It's been fun getting cards and updates from everyone.  Levi's bump and sore under his nose are finally looking a little better and Tyler got our outside Christmas lights fixed lastnight :)   Taylor, Jon, and Tyler are all excited to be out of school for a couple weeks.  Max misses preschool though.  Every day he asks me- "Am I going to preschool today?"  Tyler and his friend and fellow-teacher, Trevor, went golfing on Friday to celebrate getting through the first half of the school year.  They took Max and his little friend Julian too, and they had a lot of fun- especially riding on the golf carts! 


There was an Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest for the teachers early this week so Tyler decided to wear the sweater he got at the last Christensen Family White Elephant Gift Exchange.  He WON the contest!!!  Yay for ugly Christmas sweaters :) 
We wish we could be in Idaho to celebrate Christmas with everyone there, but we are happy and blessed for Tyler to have a teaching job here in Lake Havasu. We hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a fun New Year!  Love and miss you all!----Tyler, Jen, & Boys

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you put those pictures on the blog! I know Tyler sent them from his phone, but we were so busy at work, that I didn't get a chance to really look at them. I loved seeing all of you on Christmas morning.....hooray for technology! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete