Sunday, December 30, 2012

Peterson's Christmas


Hidey Ho there family!  This is Joel, Megan says it’s my turn to write the update, so here goes (I’m sure we will all hear from Dan, Scott and Ken next week).  Let’s see, we were all sick pretty much all of the last week.  The last few nights, Miles has been sleeping for over twelve hours a night.  He just can’t get better.  Tommy sleeps then starts to cough and wakes himself up, so we get to sit in the rocking chair and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star a few times, and then he is ready to go back to bed.  Oh yea, there was also Christmas at Faylene’s house.  It was good to get all of the noisy cousins together.  We know Maizy has fun, because we don’t see her until we are on the way home.  She has such a fun time with her family.  Santa gave the kids more than they know what to do with.  Megan didn’t even find out what she was getting, this is a first.  Somehow every Christmas or birthday she finds out and ruins the surprise, but not this time.  Thanks Dan.  Thanks to all for all of the Christmas presents and thoughts.  If we got anyone sick, sorry and I hope you recover faster than we do.
Today is our 12th anniversary.  It’s amazing that Megan hasn’t kicked me out yet.  I’m going to keep trying to make her give me the boot.  Neither of us had an idea for a gift (I used all of my creative power for a Christmas present), so we are going to town tomorrow to buy tools.  I know that I ended up on the better end of this deal.   But I’m sure Megan has some project up her sleeve to use this new anniversary present on. 
 I can’t wait to read what Dan, Scott and Ken have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Joel! I think it's fun to read posts from the guys in the family every once in a while :) Oh- and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post! I also can't wait to read what Dan, Scott, and Ken have to say... :)

    ReplyDelete