Wednesday, after 14 months of braces, he finally graduated from orthodontics!! And after 4.5 years of school, he finally graduated from college!!! He claims getting his braces off was much better than graduating! I kind of agree. It is sad to be done with college and grow up (until law school).
He also has a job interview on Tuesday to work in I.F. as a PSR worker! I really hope he gets it!
On Dan's graduation night we had his parents and mom come over for a little dinner before the actual convocation. We didn't go to the commencement part, and we weren't too sad about that. We just went and saw him walk. Since Dan is an Art major they had a few people perform; ballet dance, trumpet solo, and ceramics show. It was interesting and Stori behaved very good for a 17 month old.
Stori's big accomplishments for the week were going to bed without her binky and sitting completely quite when Dan's parents took us out to Carinos for his graduation dinner.
My accomplishment was that I took SDR's braces off and worked 4 columns by myself because I work with girls who just don't show up! :) So glad only one more day!!!!
random pictures of Stori-on a walk around our complexes and supporting Mitt. She found that at Dan's parents house and walked around with it.
Sickly Stori Rose. That was how she woke up after the first day of being sick. The one on the pillow is so cute because she just sat on that pillow for 2 days watching Christmas movies while she was so sick and lethargic. She HAD to have her babies with her.
Yay no more braces!!
THIS THURSDAY Corey and his family come! And that means the beginning of Christmas and that means we are so excited!! I love love love this time of year and can't wait to have lots of family home to celebrate with!
P.S. we finished Harry Potter!!!!! LOVE THEM! Mom, you need to read them and then watch them
P.S. we finished Harry Potter!!!!! LOVE THEM! Mom, you need to read them and then watch them
OH I just love that little girl and her babies! SOOooo adorable! I'm excited to see a bracesless Dan! What a fun week for you guys! Did you get a picture of you and Dan and Stori at graduation because you didn't post one. Can't wait to see you all!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was just graduated again. That is a good feeling. But forever and always, the best feeling in the world is the day you get your braces off. We are so excited to get to Idaho and see the people. It's THIS week!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Astoria is feeling better....sure made for some cute pictures, though! Congratulations Dan!
DeleteOh that picture of Stori with her babies makes me want to pick her up and just goosh her! Unfortunately, she doesn't let me get close enough to even think about it! Congratulations to Dan! That picture of him with Stori melts my heart! And welcome to the Reluctant Harry Potter fan club! Our motto is: "Turns out you all were right." :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I like our motto! Mom must join this club but she thinks she's too good for it! Silly muggle!
DeleteAnd If you give stori a High 5 as you approach her, she takes it as a sign of friendship and will let you hug her! :) just a hint! :)
what a busy fun week!! I love all the pictures!! your hair is soo cute!! Stori is looking soo grown up! We miss her. do you think if i give her a high five in the (summer)she will like me?
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Dan!! Will you guys staying in Rexburg for a while then? Little Stori is so cute! Sad we have to wait to see everyone again until this Summer :( All the little ones will be so big! So- now that you're not working, is there another baby on order? :) Hope so! Little Spider Ryder needs a buddy :)
ReplyDelete