Sunday, January 6, 2013

And then it was over........

Christmas Break that is---well at least for Tyler.  Jon and Taylor might get a couple more days.  I guess I spoke too soon in our post for last week, or maybe I really should have knocked on some wood, because a fever, cough, sore throat, & not wanting to do anything except lay on the couch and sleep kind of sickness has been making it's way through our family this past week.  Jon got it first and then Max.  Now Taylor and Levi have it.  Guess who's left??  Yep- me and Tyler. We are both keeping our fingers crossed that we don't get it because Tyler goes back to work tomorrow.  It's been really nice having him home for the past 2 weeks.

Before the sickness decided to come visit, we had a fun New Year's Eve.  We got some fancy glasses for our sparkling apple cider and watched the ball drop in Times Square on the New Year's Rockin' Eve show to ring in the New Year.  Of course that was after playing some games, eating some treats, and getting Max and Levi to sleep. 

Max keeps telling me that my tummy is getting fatter and fatter.  It's a good thing there's a little boy in there to blame it on :)  Tonight it felt like he was doing cartwheels!  9 more weeks.  It seems like kind of  along time, but then on the other hand I know it's going to go by in the blink of an eye.

Maybe it's a common thing to put recently released R.S. presidents into a calling where they work with small people.  Our R.S. president was released a few weeks ago and that's her new calling too :)  Faylene- you will be great in there! 

4 comments:

  1. are you kidding me? Seriously this has been the sickest winter ever! I thought last 4th of july was bad! Which reminds me, are you guys coming for the summer again? I REALLY HOPE SO!!! Especially because you will have a tiny little baby! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're coming this summer, too! Would love to see the new little guy! And all of you guys too, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we're planning on coming to visit this summer! Just not sure when and for how long yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!! You will come in June and leave in August! :) it's all settled!!

    ReplyDelete