Sunday, January 13, 2013

SDR, MCR, ARR

member that time that it was -23 degrees? oh ya, that was today! We are getting SOOO ready for summer it's ridiculous! It's too cold to even go to the car to go somewhere fun, so Stori and I spend our days at home dancing and coloring and watching 'Tango.' Last night was our favorite time watching Tangled because we were at mom's house and we all laid on the giant pillows and watched after enjoying some chinese takeout! I am #1 worst mom for letting her watch that movie so much, but it's hard to resist when she asks so nicely "peas tango." I feel very accomplished if I can go 3 days without watching it! :) ANyway

Mel-on monday night I started playing in a women's volleyball league! It was SO MUCH FUN! Mainly because I got to play with the girls that I played with in High School (Charlsee, Lacie, and Kelli). It will be nice to get excersize at least one day a week :) and hang out with some fun friends! 

Dan-slowly started his new job. He has had a lot of trouble getting ahold of clients so therefore he hasn't worked very much. Once he gets assigned some more clients he will be able to put in some more hours hopefully! We have enjoyed our time together though! Stori thinks it's great to have us both home! (our account not so much). :)

Stori-the nursery leaders told us today that she is afraid of the colored goldfish! haha! They said she would pick our the yellow and orange ones only. Such a stinker. She was very helpful in taking down 3 christmas trees yesterday. She took the task very seriously. She also had her first successful real-live pony tail, her first lemonade, and her first ice cream cone. It was a big week for us! haha!

Other than that, we are currently looking to move closer to dan's work. He has to drive SOOOO much and doesn't get that many hours, so we are kinda losing money on his job at the moment. But, like i said, it will get better soon and if we move, it will get even better. I want to live in Rigby area, but he is hoping for Ammon. we'll see.
the pony tail

2 comments:

  1. Love the little pony tail :) When Taylor and Jon were little their favorite movie to watch was Monster's Inc. They watched it ALL THE TIME!! I got a little tired of it after a while, but I still think it's a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cows and colored fish are so scary...who knew? hahaha Stori looks way too grown up in her ponytail!

    ReplyDelete