Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peterson's

Why can't I add pics? When i click on the photo button it doesn't have the spot it usually does to brows to find the pictures. It gives options on the side but I can only get those to open, not a spot to brows to find my card. Anyone else having this problem? The week was uneventful. Well, it shouldn't have been because we closed on our house, but that just means we now have an interest only construction loan and can't do a dang thing! Super good timing for this cold snap! I actually am very grateful for it though so all the icky bugs get killed off but my cold storage turned into a deep freeze and froze my onions and potatoes! I asked Joel if he knew what I was the most excited for about our addition and he said "having your clothes in your own bedroom? Cuz I am! Having a bathroom that will lock? Cuz I am. Having a bathroom with a fan? Cuz I am. Having a bedroom door that closes? Cuz I am" I was laughing at all of them because it is funny how fast you get used to things and don't mind them! I of course explained the thing I am most excited about is having the kids straight across the hall from me! I'm excited to start picking out colors and tile and carpet and vanities. Oh wait, I already bought the one for my bathroom and am so in love with it! We just have to find a place to put it for the next 6 months while we first build it's home! It is way to cold to run outside so I have been doing turbo jam (surprisingly fun) and a couple of miles on the treadmill. We moved it upstairs since our fireplace is downstairs and it is usually a fiery furnace! Tommy has started to say every time he leaves "Mama, I'll be right back". Like today when Joel took him out of sacrament meeting because he was being naughty, as Joel stood up with him he turned around and said "Okay mama, I'll be right back". Love you all and hope to see you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting about your addition loan closing! Every once in a while we kind of throw around the idea of adding on or trying to find a bigger house here in Havasu---if we decide to stay here longer than a couple more years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tommy.....he has some great one-liners! Mama...I want chocolate! :)I'm pretty sure everyone in Sacrament Mtg. got a kick out of the "I'll be right back"....kind of a little Tommy take on Arnold S. ( how the heck do you spell his name anyway?)

    ReplyDelete