Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Cold outside!







It has been cold here this week also, but it looks like i can't complain...we have had freezing fog which makes everything icy and hard to see. I bet you all don"'t get that :) i can't believe how cold you have been. That really is insane, i don't remember it ever being that cold growing up! Our low was the 20's this week, on the way home from church it was *29. soo brrrr!!
Grace and Cole had 2 swim meets this week, that is Cole without the cap if you are wondering. They also got to go skiing/snowboarding with Scott on Sat. a guy in our ward got them $10 passes for LDS day at hoodoo. the guy who owns it is LDS so twice a year he only charges $10.00 for the Mormons! :)
I started subbing this week and i really like it. 2 days i was a the intermediate school ( where Tate and Lucy go) tutoring for SFA their reading program, and 1 day in the basic skills classroom. I will be in there tomorrow again. I have met the lady who does the sub calls, and she knows my kids ( and likes them, so good for me! ) so i think i am in the loop now and hope to get called at least 3 times a week. the only bad thing is they call at 5:45 in the morning and I can't go back to sleep.
Grace, Cole and Molly start dance festival practices this week, they said over 700 youth are participating. Grace is doing the swing, Cole 50's and Molly hip hop. It is June 22 if any of you want to come! It was soo amazing last time! Tate and Lucy are just busy being kids, and Scott is gearing up for shipping to start here soon!  I hope you all have a great week! Love you all! Bridget 

5 comments:

  1. That's so fun that your kids are getting to do fun things that they enjoy :) The pictures are great! Makes me kind of cold though to see the snow and them all bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you are subbing...and even more exciting that you are enjoying it! I love how involved everyones children are in fun activities! Is Scott going to any shows this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridget, you must not have a very good memory.....lots and lots of even colder weather when you were little :)

      Delete
  3. We would love to make a trip to Oregon. It's been too long

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to make a trip to Oregon. It's been too long

    ReplyDelete