We had a Great Holiday Break! The Kids were out for 2 weeks, and we watched a lot of redbox! We layed around a lot AND ATE way to much! It was fun having the kids around. We even went to find snow in the hills of Molalla. We had to drive up a ways but the kids had fun. Especially Lucy. Her and Gage went non stop they were so sweaty! They still say the highlight were the hot chocolate and donuts.
Cole got his beard beenie that he wanted and has worn it a lot. It fits him sooo well! He also traded in one of his gifts that didn't work for a samurai sword which he loves, and all his friends do to :)
Grace got running cloths, she is thinking about doing cross country. maybe I can get in shape and run with her.Maybe I will be ready for the fun run in July!
We got to watch their first swim meet yesterday and they both did so good! In one event Cole had to swim the 200 backstroke all by himself! He had the whole pool cheering for him! He thought it was pretty neat., I would have been soo embarrassed!
It is hard get things back to normal after christmas, and it has been cold here to, but not like you that is just crazy!! We wish we could have been with you all for Christmas, but not after we heard about the sickness, we haven"t got it here yet! Its is soo fun to hear from you all. Mom i think i can guess your calling! I wish i had that one :)
YAY! you were able to post! I hope your computer isn't broken from those blasted emails! I think your kids have changed the most out of everyones kids! They were some pretty cute pictures though. i love Grace's new running clothes-makes me want to get in shape too! Why can't we all live by each other and get in shape together?
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures but my favorite HAS to be the nativity! Such a cute bunch. Sorry to talk your ear off when you were at a party! It was fun to catch up with you, though!
ReplyDelete