Sunday, March 24, 2013

3 1/2 RADS

I apologize to mother for not writing last week. We had dan's dad and brothers in town and at our house 24/7 so it was really cramped and really loud.
This week we bought 4 movies. Dan thinks he wants to blow all our tax returns on movies, and he's doing a great job! :) We got Life of Pi, Born Legacy, The Hobbit, and Les Mis. Ok ok, I'm glad he got them! :) We were going to go to Red Robin on Saturday to celebrate seeing our firs Robin's this week (and first day of spring) but then dan got the movies so we had cereal for dinner each night! Which I like!
Stori and I got to hang out with Jack and Avery Mon-Thurs and we had a lot of fun! Stori enjoyed playing with her cousins, and I think they had fun playing hide n seek, scavenger hunts, and forts for watching movies. We took a walk one day and almost froze froze froze!  the next day I took stori to the park with just a light jacket and she played for 3 hours. But then the next day-snow. Sun, snow, sun,snow....this spring season is sticking to tradition.
Stori got a black eye at mom's house yesterday-she cried randomly the rest of the day saying "Eye owwwie!" Broke my little heart.
We are probably going to Disneyland in April and I am getting sooooo anxious/excited. Just trying to work schedules out with dan's family and our friends that are going that will be moving away from us forever. :(
Dan is really really really pushing for us to move. I called on a few places this week, but nothing jumped out at us. We are even considering moving to Chris's little house in lewisville....lot's of things to think about. We figured out we spend more than $350 a month on gas just in the car dan drives. Bleh.
Anyway, we are really excited for Easter-I nominated mom to be in charge this year! :) But we will bring anything, make anything, be anywhere, etc. just let us know!
{for any pictures, i put them on my blog-they aren't that exciting, but dan already moved them to our hard drive}.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Radfords! It really does make me kind of sad when everyone doesn't post. I know it's not that easy....everyone is soooo busy! I did think I would get to see a picture of Stori's eye, though. :) I would think I would be the last person you would want to be in charge of Easter festivities....not a good week for me.

    ReplyDelete