It's me!! This week was uneventful...until today!! Yesterday (Saturday) I got off work at 5 and came home to see the family. At midnight, Kiley called me to see if I could help her write her talk for church. So I drove to Smithfield and I was their until 4 A.M. helping her write her talk (and talking quite a bit as well). I then drove home and fell asleep at about 5:30. I woke up with the kids to see what the Easter bunny had brought at 7:00 and then I got ready for church. I drove into Logan to go to a farewell, then drove the Clarkston to hear Caleb speak (he did way good!), then drove to Smithfield to hear Kiley and her family speak in church, then drove home for the usual Easter festivities. Then, about an hour ago, I got a call from one of the kids that I work with saying that Lee's had flooded and that he was on his way to help clean up. So me and Daph got in the car and started driving towards Smithfield when he called me and said that they didn't need me because it was already almost cleaned up! Later tonight I will be driving back to my apartment. Thus far, today I have driven 149.6 miles! But that's pretty much the only exciting day I've had this week!!
I love you guys and I'm real sad that I couldn't be there for the Easter egg hunt!!
Love, Emmy:)
This is Kristie. Emmy! That was fun to read. Can't believe you drove that far in one day.. Next time just head down to TEXAS to visit. It's not much further...;) Have a great week!
ReplyDelete