Emmy brought a cold home to us last weekend and I am miserable! The boys kept trying to have me let them stay home from school on Thurs and Fri and I thought they were playing up their sickness cause their dad was here. Then, yesterday, I got it. NOW I understand and feel bad that I made them go to school! And that's about the extent of my news. Nothing very exciting this week. On Thurs Ken and I went on a date to look for a new table. Found one I absolutely love that would match my kitchen AND family room perfectly. It would, that is, if I could make myself come up with the 2500 for it and 9 chairs. I know that is not a lot for a table but more than I'm accustomed to paying for things lately.
So excited to come to Mom's house this week. We will be coming Friday after school and maybe leaving a bit early on Saturday so we can color eggs here with the missing children on Saturday (Em and Daph are working so they won't be coming with).
Also, please note: I made my daughter write this week. :)
And Mom, beautiful post. It made me cry.
Love you all!
So happy you are coming! Make sure everyone gets better before the weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteWe had that stupid cold thing 2 weeks ago! I didn't realize colds could be so painful. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Tell emmy and daph to quit cause I need to see them! :)
ReplyDelete