Sunday, March 3, 2013

Radfords

Mom has started sending $100 to all the family members that write on the blog consistently! With all the money I'm making off of her we are going to Disneyland! :)
other than that, this week has been exciting-ish.

Dan-he got another client this week so he is now considered full-time and can start receiving benefits in 30 or 45 days or something! Sweet! He really likes his job but still wishes we didn't live in Rex.
 He also managed to deep clean our entire house yesterday by himself. I'm not sure what I was doing that whole time, but I only remember going to Walmart and eating hot tamales. Productive day for both of us!

Mel-i formed a play group with some other moms in the ward this past week and we get together almost every day. 2 days a week we go to the 'twins' house and play with their toys and eat their food, and the other days we go out and do something. On Wed. we took a little field trip up on campus for a switch up. We went to this taxidermy room (which sounds super creepy right?!) but it was just full of stuffed animals like at Cabelas. They even have a hippo head and a whole tiger. pretty neat stuff. Then, as we walked to go see the parrots and fish in the green house, we walked right past Amanda's office! Stori ran and gave her a hug and sat on her lap for a while! Then we headed to the icenter to walk around the track and look at pictures of Jesus. It was a great way for them to run around as much as they wanted.

Stori-lot's of coloring and playing. I was quite proud of the fish she drew this week. She always has me color fish and trace her hand, and now she is doing both of those herself. it's so cute.
this is her fish.... look with an abstract eye
Today in Family History we started doing indexing! we are the lamest teachers to ever teach, but the indexing lesson was really fun! You should all try it out if you haven't. ok i'm done

There favorite spot was the green house with the parrots. it felt like summer in there. Stori wore her cute little backpack while on campus. she looked like a tiny little student who was late for class because she would run through the halls.
Play-place at Arctic Circle.

5 comments:

  1. The $100.00 comment was pretty funny! I do hope everyone has a chance to post this week! :) I love Stori's fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Stori's fish :) I think we are getting skipped on the $100.00 for posting :) It was kind of sad last week to only have a few posts to read. Fun that you started a play group- that's a good way to stay busy and involved. I need to get inovled in the one here, but it's just too hard being 9 months pregnant to lug the kids around and chase after them. Maybe next fall when it cools down a bit and little Spider Ryder is a little older :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, you are SUPER MOM!! Stori is getting so big, and so talented! Maybe she will like me now she is older :)
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Kristie. We love seeing all the pictures! Little Stori is getting so tall! We love to see all the things she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Stori definitely has some artistic talent! That is some pretty sweet hand eye coordination! You need to upload a video of how she walks when you tell her she has on a cute shirt! I keep laughing about that. Cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete