Sunday, March 10, 2013

radfords


The most exciting thing that happened this week involved Melanie. She is now wearing a splint on her right arm due to her being thrown into a wall when she decided to talk back to me. Or at least that's what the doctor thought happened! She actually injured it playing volleyball monday night. We took her to the doctor around 11:00pm monday night and they didn't want to x-ray it due to her being pregnant. So it could be broken for all we know, but the doctor said that even if it was broken they would have still just put a splint on it. Shout out to Faylene for all your help during this family crisis. 

Dan - I took Stori Rose to her first movie for our monthly daddy-daughter date! We saw The Rise of the Guardians at the cheap theater and she loved it! She ate tons of popcorn, veggie straws, and drank lots of milk. As for the movie, it was ok, not one of my favorite cartoons, but probably worth at least one watch. I also sold my camera so I can upgrade to a new one, I shot my .45, helped someone moved, baby sat lots o' kids, worked, and took my wife on a date! We saw parental guidance, which we strongly recommend seeing! Its funny and light hearted, unlike most of the sad and disturbing movies I tend to like. 

Stori - Loved playing with Grandma's toys for three days while Melanie licked her wounds. We finally cleaned up her mess saturday night and she was a great helper! Stori has been on quite the milk kick, and it seems to be the only thing she will drink or eat! Stori received her first toilet! Melanie and I bought a potty for her at Wal-mart friday night and she seems really interested in it. She says hi and bye to it and will even go as far as to sit on it without a diaper on, but no stinkers or wets in the potty yet :(

And that about sums up our week!!!

Adios muchachas y muchachos

No comments:

Post a Comment