Sunday, March 31, 2013
NEVERENDING FUN WITH THE FAMILY=EXHAUSTION
It is almost midnight, but I wanted to post a little bit. Tomorrow I am flying to Texas for a week. I am really excited, but very tired. Once again, a very long week at work... then family fun for the whole weekend . Of course everyone couldn't be here, but those who came, all seemed to have an enjoyable time! Aleisa and her four youngest came Friday night and left Saturday afternoon. Josh, Amanda and their four, Megan and her four, Dan and Melanie and their one and Sherlene were all here for the Easter Egg Hunt and dinner today. The weather cooperated beautifully!!!!! We also had Melanie and Dan's friends come last minute to hunt Easter Eggs, and we can't forget Chayton....:) he was here, so we put together some eggs and a basket for him. After Sac. meeting, Megan chatted with Dorothy and Wade and invited them to dinner. It was so much fun. We had a really yummy meal, while basking in the warm sun! I plan on having a wonderful week and hope you all do the same! XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for another amazing holiday at your house! You were a superb hostess! We loved the whole weekend
ReplyDelete