I flew out of I.F. this morning, and Tyler, Jon, Max and Levi met me in Las Vegas. It has been 48 years since I was last there.....it has changed a little. :) I was pleasantly surprised by Lake Havasu. It is really quite pretty ....(in a deserty kind of way) Megan and Joel, I think you would find the mountains fascinating!
I will spare you the usual details about going to work and coming home.....Next week my post should be a little more interesting.
Love to all, have a really good week!
| At a rest stop in the middle of the desert |
Cutest picture of you Mom! 'i'm so jealous you get to hang out with them! have so much fun and take jen on your walks so she has the babe! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture! So cute! (And it looks much different from here!)
ReplyDelete