Sunday, March 17, 2013

You're about to forget the whole thing...

all at once, one day--it's Spring! Admit it--you guys all sing it this time of year, too! :) So happy for the wind and rain. Really. Beats the heck out of wind and snow for this time of year (oh, p.s.: take a look at Caleb's or my facebook pages and see what our tramp looks like. Found it a little over towards Newton Dam. Luckily it's fixable--it's our new one!) I say it every time but really, not a lot going on this week. Ken worked midnights and we tried to stay quiet. Emmy found a new loving home for Domino (I think it was hardest on me and the two little boys), I participated in our ward's first funeral since I was put in nearly a year ago, Emmy spent the second half of her Spring Break here, and...and...I MET BRANDON MULL! All of the district librarians were in a tizzy about the fact that he was in the valley and doing a signing at Hastings. I didn't have the heart to tell them that he was in the valley because of the Wellsville schools. He was a fun speaker and the kids really liked him. He signed some posters for me to put up in the library and then he signed the only two books I had not let the kids check out (because I was going to have them signed).  That's about it. I am off to bed. Oh, by the way Jen and Ty: nice work and congrats! He is simply adorable and I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Dan, eph, Caleb-come quick, Millie's having her baby! WHOA.... We have all those names in our family!!! CRAZY! Let's see, I'll have to name my kid either Adam, Benjamin, frank, or Gideon if it's a boy! Man our whole family should have been doing this the whole time! Ok I'm done! Just saw the pic of the trampoline! I saw it in fbook but thought it was a tent until Dan told me what it really was! So crazy! Are you guys coming at all over Easter?

    ReplyDelete